Solved

Stocky not recognizing items with deleted variants

MICG
Tourist
7 1 8

Thanks in advance to any suggestions or advice to fix my problem 🙂

I had a number of products on my Shopify store that had variants that were no longer applicable and I wanted to remove the variants and make the product a "regular" product with no variants.

I deleted the variants and saved the product, which was now a  product with no variants. However,  now when I generate a purchase order in Stocky I get an error message on those products that reads "This variant is no longer available on your Shopify store so cannot be synced'. The product is still available on our Shopify store, so I don't understand the issue or how to fix it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Valerie

Accepted Solution (1)

MICG
Tourist
7 1 8

This is an accepted solution.

I have figured it out. We were adding an extension to the sku and barcode while removing variants so Stocky did not recognize the updated number. I had synced prior to creating the purchase order in Stocky but that had not updated the products with the new sku and barcode number as I had anticipated. I removed all of the products from the purchase order and re-added them. Problem solved. :))))))

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

MICG
Tourist
7 1 8

This is an accepted solution.

I have figured it out. We were adding an extension to the sku and barcode while removing variants so Stocky did not recognize the updated number. I had synced prior to creating the purchase order in Stocky but that had not updated the products with the new sku and barcode number as I had anticipated. I removed all of the products from the purchase order and re-added them. Problem solved. :))))))