Store Become Unavailable

Ratih
1 0 1

My store is about to launch and I already paid for a plan. I was connecting my Paypal to my store then suddenly my store becomes unavailable. 

I already contacted shopify support but they came back without a clear explanation on why my store suddenly unavailable.

unavailable.PNG

I don't think this kind of answer will solve my problem here. After I paid for a plan then my credit card being charged now just suddenly block my store without a clear explanation?
Is this how shopify doing business? That kind of answer is just a template answer to show how lazy you are to fix a customer's problem.

Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 124 170

Hi, @Ratih,

Hank here from Shopify.

It looks as though the Risk team has already an open ticket with you, so that would always be the greatest place to ask any questions relating to your store. However as per the last section in that email, they are unable to divulge any reasons behind this decision, and I'm afraid I would not have any information I could share with you.

The support agents here, on social media, or on our live chat/phone service would not have the same level of access to your account as the accounts team would, so they are the best people to chat with regarding your account. As you already have an open ticket, you can ask all of your questions via that email, and the team will respond to this as best they can, but as per Shopify's terms of service, this may not be possible, based on a number of situations.

In relation to any payment that was made, the Risk team would refund this if the payment was processed, so you will receive that back to your chosen payment method in 3-5 business days.

I appreciate that you would rather I not respond with this update, but I wanted to share a bit more about what advice can be obtained and shared from those outside the Risk team when related to account issues such as this. While Shopify may not be a fit for your business right now, there may be other eCommerce sites that can offer this to you.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes