Store Closed Without Notice

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

I tried my best to get something back. But got nothing back. After 2 months of fight and frustration I decided to move on. 

Now happy with woocommerce/WordPress. Selling from last 2 months. Atleast I got control over my data.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
43 0 5

These clowns really did cause us a lot of trouble. No one really cares though, and Shopify does not either. If they did they would censor this forum and comments but they do not care in the least. I'm not sure if what they have done is illegal, im sure in some degree it is, but there are not any single customers they have (had) that have the funds to sue them, so they really could care less. No one reading these are really going to believe all of this anyway. Corporations do  behave like this towards their customers, patients, insureds etc but there is always something a complainant is leaving out that justifies what they have done. In the rare case there is absolutely no cause for their actions no one believes it or cares. So these things do happen, you hear of some and have to decide if its true or not, you don't hear of other because they settled out of court and you were paid to keep your mouth shut. Some of these guys have ways of letting you know to understand, keep your mouth shut. In any case, it does cost a small business a lot but no one really cares. These guys dont. They leave these threads here and laugh. Even though they know I or someone else has every single statement made by them documented, what am I going to do about it? Nothing! So they laugh. May not care enough to laugh. These are Canadians 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
43 0 5

The real truth is this, we only accept manual and offline payments. We do not use theirs or any one else payments. They valued us when they charged us the store fee and also a % of our gross sales. That added up and was a lot of money to them. When they stop charging the % on our sales and just the monthly store fee, we were gone. That is the bottom line. They are looking for more money than the monthly fee they charge. They want to make money off processing etc. If you are not selling that to you too they don't have time for you. We had a major issue with our store after a platform wide update they did. We hired their contractors who know their systems and are allowed access to them. They were simply baffled by not being allowed in to find the issue. Each one was very confident they could easily fix the problem. We would get a response that they are sorry, it appears there is nothing they can do. Or email us back from another email address not associated to them as a shopify contractor. The fact is for what they made off us without the processing fees or % of our sales, it was just too much effort. It also revealed they had some serious security issues going on. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

They literally don't give a **bleep** to us!

I tried to reach out to them on twitter (and tried to bring these kinds of cases to a higher level) by twitting to tobi (CEO)  & support & many more big people of Shopify. I literally wrote an app to tweet 4000-5000 tweets per day tagging them. 

all they did was blocked me! yes they blocked me but not even tried to have a look on it.  

Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 2.17.16 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Yep it’s official this same bullshit just happened to me.

0 Likes