Store Closure After Many Orders

Ghekhuoy
1 0 0

Hello,

I've been using Shopify for about 6 months and used to use the platform for previous stores as well. Recently, my store was growing well which I made many orders in one day but suddenly I couldn't get access to my store anymore after a day for probably 28 unfulfilled orders (It was one day). 

All of the products have been shipped but I couldn't update the shipping status. Moreover, I have one scheduled payout which supposed to be sent on 1st March and the remaining balance on 2nd March.

I contacted support but they couldn't help since it's the risk operation team's job to handle this. I responded to the email of the risk team but still haven't gotten proper solution yet.

Hopefully this will solve soon because everything is shipped but my money is still haven't been sent to my bank.

Best,

Ghekhuoy Lim

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1266 78 161

Hi there @Ghekhuoy!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for reaching out here in the Shopify Community with your concerns.

The good news is it sounds like you have already been in touch about this and you're in contact with the relevant escalated team already via email.

They'll be able to get back to you there with any update or further requirement so just keep an eye out for that email reply and you can work from there.

For any other merchants finding themselves in this sort of situation, you can get account support via our help centre if you have any questions. 

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes