Store Design

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 1

About two weeks ago, I paid someone to do some customizations to my store. He messed up quite a few things within the store and now will no longer respond to my messages. He added a left hand side menu to my desktop site, and after he finished, I noticed it was constantly overlapping my products and my footer. I asked him to fix it multiple times and no answer. I deleted the menu because I couldn't stand looking at it, now there is no way to access the menu on desktop at all, it doesn't show up. He also made all my footer menu items scoot towards the right of the page on desktop. Can someone please check out my store and help me fix this. I need to be able to see my menu on desktop and scoot the footer menu info to the left more, also on desktop. Please can someone help me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
133 29 42

@tayvdc Store URL please?

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accept as Solution
- Want to implement a custom solution? Feel free to contact me at waqas4346@gmail.com
Highlighted
Trailblazer
133 29 42

This is an accepted solution.

To fix your footer, please add the following code at the end of your theme.scss file.

@media screen and (min-width: 1240px) {
  .Footer--center .Footer__Inner {
    justify-content: left;
  }
}

By adding the above code, it would look like the following:

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 6.18.05 PM.png

To fix your desktop menu, I need access to your Shopify admin. My email address is waqas4346@gmail.com 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accept as Solution
- Want to implement a custom solution? Feel free to contact me at waqas4346@gmail.com