Store Feedback

Solved
cyfashion20
4 0 0

I have had my online store for over 8 months now, I get traffic but no sales, can you give some feedback on what I need to work on to convert my traffic into sales. Here is my website www.cyfashion.biz 

Thank you so much.

Ck.

0 Likes
hashtd
Excursionist
15 1 3

Hi @cyfashion20 ,

i think traffic into sales will fall under marketing & A/B testing.

• Roughly your CTA "Add to cart" or "Buy" button is not readily accessible, user need scroll lot on  product details page, you can make it sticky so it will be visible to user all time
  • similarly on collection pages, on mouse over product should have CTA for "Buy"

one more idea is to have blog with targeted product landing page

product landing page != Product details page

product landing page will involve some story/content around the product which then you can promote originally on FB/Insta/Twitter or through SEM vie FB/Google Ads.

Here need very well placed "Call to action" on blog with content surrounding to nudge visitor into buyer

I know this is not very detailed answer, but hope this will put you in right direction

--

Cheers

if possible can you try other themes https://themes.shopify.com/ with Mobile Experience in mind

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
378 47 68

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @cyfashion20!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting in our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble converting your traffic into sales, but I'd be happy to see what I might be able to suggest to point you in the right direction.

Your shop looks like it's really coming along! The navigation and images provide a professional feel. Have you thought of creating a logo? Logos are very important, as they're the face of your business. Check out these 5 Online Logo Makers to start designing your own logo!

As an online shopper, one of the first pages I'll often visit is the About Us page. This is your biggest opportunity to convince the visitor why they should purchase from you rather than another business. An About Us page should include who you are, why you are (the problem your target market is experiencing), what you sell (the solution to their problem), and what your mission is. In reading your About Page, I don't know who you are, why I should buy from you, or what your mission is. All I know is what you sell, and that you promise to offer great customer service. This guide is a great reference to spice up your About Us page!

Many online users may be cautious of purchasing online as a result of poor previous experiencing, so building trust and rapport with your audience is crucial. Including a physical or mailing address on your contact page can help with this. I see that you've added testimonials to your home page - that's great! Once you start driving in more sales, I recommend adding product reviews to your product pages to build trust in your brand.

Do you have any social media accounts for your business? I wasn't able to locate any. Depending on your theme, you may be able to link them as icons in your footer through the theme editor. You can also contact your theme developer to see if this may be possible. Because clothes are very visual products, I would recommend utilizing Instagram for marketing if you aren't already. Shopify Compass has a great course on how you can take advantage of influencer marketing to Grow Your Business With Instagram. What other ways have you been marketing towards your audience?

Marketing:

Before focusing on the conversion rate, we encourage merchants to aim for at least 1000 online store sessions in the last 30 days. If you have less than this, you'll want to spend your efforts on driving your target market to your store.

Once you've reached the 1000 mark, you can start checking in on your conversion rate. Our Beginner's Guide to Conversion Rate Optimization offers some great tips to consider when you're seeing low conversions. Every business will be different, but we generally like to see our merchants' conversion rate to be between 2-4%.

If it's lower than that, check your bounce rate to see if your visitors are staying on your site or leaving promptly upon arriving. You can review your sessions bounce rates by going into your sessions over time report (over the last 30 day period), clicking Edit columns, and select the Bounce rate option.

20-10-rwcbt-i7ex5

A high bounce rate (around 70% or higher) will often be as a result of poor campaigning. This is a good opportunity to reconsider who your specific target market is and how you can capture their attention.

Not sure who your target market is? Try this buyer persona activity to help you define who your ideal customer is, where they spend most of their time, and how you can reach them.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Munn
Shopify Partner
475 17 99

Hi @cyfashion20 welcome to Shopify community 

I checked your store, and the product seems really great.

1.  I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.

Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.

------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.

------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)

image_png2030575294.png

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes