Store Frozen

Solved
Neuro313
1 0 1

Hi, 

I have the same problem as others. I have paid the outstanding bill and the store is still frozen. Asking me for contact support.

Please help

Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1998 150 427

@Neuro313 

I have sent you an email. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

best-hero1
2 0 1

I have the same problem as others. I have paid the outstanding bill and the store is still frozen. Asking me for contact support. Plz help me

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1998 150 427

@best-hero1 

I have sent you an email. 

0 Likes
Kizz2021
Excursionist
11 0 2

I'm having the same issue. I paid my balance and the money was immediately taken out of my account and I cant access my store. I cant get pass the error screen it gives me when i have to select a new plan. I dont know why shopify hasnt fixed this issue that look like its been going on since early 2020. The worst part is, you cant even reach anyone through Live chat anymore nor can you call them. And they take forever to respond on here in the forums this is so not right, I'm thinking about going to Bigcommerce or Wix instead. 

0 Likes
karimw
2 0 1
It is very frustrating and even when I wanted to do chat my store was grey out so it took me forever to acces the chat it’s like they double charge twice 

Kizz2021
Excursionist
11 0 2

Can someone get back to me. I’m having this same issue. 

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1998 150 427

@Kizz2021 @karimw 

Thank you for letting me know & I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing our Support. You can connect with our support through our help page here or through social media on Twitter or Facebook

@Kizz2021 - I can see by your other posts that your issue has since been resolved. That said, while I can appreciate the urgency, posting several times would go against our Community Guidelines and could result in being banned. We ask that you refrain from posting on numerous threads with the same issue, and use the available contact methods to connect with our Support teams. 

0 Likes
brandy3
2 0 0

Hey Peter, please I have the same problem, I would like if you help me, I have paid my bills and still can't open my store

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1998 150 427

@brandy3 

I have sent you an email to take a look. 

0 Likes