Solved

What's the next step to reopen my frozen Shopify store?

Nestorhk
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello, 

i notice that my shop was frozen & i fixed the outstanding bill already.
However since the system want me to choose the plan again & it was happen « contact support »

pls let me know the next step to reopen my store
Accepted Solutions (2)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Nestorhk

It sounds like you've done everything right so far, so it is a bit strange that your account is still frozen. I'll want to verify the store so I can take a look at the issue. I have sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support" to verify your store. If you can reply to that email with the requested information then I can help get this reviewed. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Cjlightning 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Replies 46 (46)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

Hey, @Nestorhk

It sounds like you've done everything right so far, so it is a bit strange that your account is still frozen. I'll want to verify the store so I can take a look at the issue. I have sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support" to verify your store. If you can reply to that email with the requested information then I can help get this reviewed. 

Nestorhk
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Peter,

my shop : speciales-1865-hk-official.myshopify.com

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Nestorhk 

I will need you to reply to my email titled "Shopify Forum Support" in order to verify the store. Once you have replied to the email, I can begin to review the issue. 

Nestorhk
Tourist
5 0 1
Dear Peter,

Please help to verify my store to see whats happen.
my shop : speciales-1865-hk-official.myshopify.com
Nestorhk
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi @Trevor 

I was sent you my reply email. please let me know if you were received

Cjlightning
5 0 0

Hello,

I am having the same issue. Ipayed my past due bill and when I attempt to reopen my store it says to contact support. Please help

Thank you

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Cjlightning 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

kd_satani
Visitor
1 0 0

My Store Is Frozen 

https://6ff340.myshopify.com/

TheRealQhawe
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi have a similar problem on my store- how can I get help?

Phoenixx
5 0 0

My store has been frozen for days and There is no way for me to enable it. I cannot even pay for it and no one is getting back to me. Please help!

store: phone-world-sydney.myshopify.com

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Phoenixx @TheRealQhawe @Anny1 

I have shipped each of you an email to have this reviewed. 

karimw
Visitor
2 0 1

hello i need support on getting my store unfrozen i paid my bill and it wont let me access it 

Gazellebutterfly.com

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@karimw 

I have sent you an email. 

choniece111
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey! Im having the exact same problem, can you send me the email as well?

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@choniece111 

You will need to follow the steps provided in my previous response to create a support ticket. Once you have our teams will be able to help resolve this. Thank you!

Genn
5 0 0

Hi @Trevor  I am having the same issue and have been trying to contact you all but then it doesn’t let me click on my store since it’s frozen. I’m really needing to enter my store to be able to keep fulfilling orders. Please help me. 

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Genn 

I have shipped you an email to verify the store so I can look into the issue. 

Genn
5 0 0

Do you know how long it’ll take to get my issue resolved? I would really like for it to be soon. 

madmakoda
Visitor
1 0 0

hi, @Trevor My store is https://madmakoda.myshopify.com . The store was frozen. I paid all outstanding bills but unable to continue using the existing plan or picking a plan. I paid outstanding bills but new bill is not been paid. Everything is same, my card paypal and time but not able to pay. It says payment cannot be processed and contact support . Please help it is urgent

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@madmakoda 

If you're paying through Paypal, but getting an error, then you will want to reach out to Paypal support as they'll be able to help diagnose why the charge is being declined. If you're unable to pay with Paypal, then you can also try using a credit card to pay for the outstanding balance. 

abradley
4 0 0

Hello im having a similar issue . My store wont reopen and i have no existing bills. When I try to resume my plan it wont work reopen my store I have a paid domain shopjaxb.com or jaxb.myshopify.com Can you please help me out i m trying to have my store open for black friday . 

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@abradley 

If the store is frozen, then you would have an outstanding bill to pay. If you're unable to complete the payment, that would mean the card is being rejected by your bank. The most common error is because the card does not have sufficient funds available to cover the cost of the invoice. If that is the case for your account, then you'll need to ensure you have the correct amount (+ currency conversion if applicable) to pay for the outstanding balance. If you have confirmed that you have the funds available, and you're still unable to reactivate the store, then you'll want to call your bank to determine why they are declining the charge, or try a different credit card.  If you have the funds, and the bank is unable to provide information on why the card is declining then let me know as I can verify your store via email so I can look into the error code the bank is sending back to us to help get this resolved. 

abradley
4 0 0
The charge went threw it came out of my account and when I come to Shopify
it says I have no balance and to select how I want to re open my store the
balance has been paid and it’s reflecting on Shopify that it was paid I’ve
paid it twice before this was time was no different. Please help me get my
store up and running I did everything right and I see multiple people
having this issue and no one is being able to chat with a live rep .

##- Please type your reply above this line -
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@abradley 

Thank you for the context. I have sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support" - If you can reply to that email with the requested information then that will verify the store so I can look into why the transaction is failing. 

abradley
4 0 0

I replied to your email I haven't heard back my bills are all paid and the money came out of my account it did not reject this is the same payment Ive been using to pay the store .It says I have no outstanding balance and can reopen but when I click resume it doesn't open the store .

Neuro313
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi, 

I have the same problem as others. I have paid the outstanding bill and the store is still frozen. Asking me for contact support.

Please help

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Neuro313 

best-hero1
Visitor
2 0 1

I have the same problem as others. I have paid the outstanding bill and the store is still frozen. Asking me for contact support. Plz help me

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@best-hero1 

Kizz2021
Excursionist
13 0 4

Can someone get back to me. I’m having this same issue. 

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Kizz2021 @karimw 

Thank you for letting me know & I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing our Support. You can connect with our support through our help page here or through social media on Twitter or Facebook

@Kizz2021 - I can see by your other posts that your issue has since been resolved. That said, while I can appreciate the urgency, posting several times would go against our Community Guidelines and could result in being banned. We ask that you refrain from posting on numerous threads with the same issue, and use the available contact methods to connect with our Support teams. 

brandy3
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey Peter, please I have the same problem, I would like if you help me, I have paid my bills and still can't open my store

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@brandy3 

I have sent you an email to take a look. 

Anny1
Tourist
4 0 5

Hello,

I have the same problem. I pay the outstanding bill and the store doesn't open. 

Any help please?

Thanks!

Tavika-Benjamin
Visitor
1 0 0

I’ve paid my bill and my store is still frozen

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Tavika-Benjamin 

If the account is still frozen the system was unable to successfully charge the pending invoice on your account and will require trying again. You will want to ensure you have the funds available to cover the pending amount; which includes any currency conversion fees if your payment type is not in USD currency. If you have confirmed that the funds are available, and you're still having issues paying the invoice then let me know! 

optimumbeing
Tourist
5 0 4

Hello peter, please help me my store is https://optimumbeingpk.myshopify.com/ which was frozen due to limited funds in credit card, I have now cleared my outstanding dues via depositing the funds and have received payment confirmation email by shopify but I am still unable to access my store, it is still frozen, it prompts an error that contact support but when I want to chat it lets me to choose my store from which to contact but in the list my store is not there and I am unable to contact support neither the account unfreezes. Please help me out  

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@optimumbeing 

I have sent you an email to verify the store so I can look into the outstanding invoice on your account. 

Daniel09
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, my account has been frozen and this morning I had just paid for it but it still not letting me in and it also sent back my money to me but also says it has still being paid 

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@abradley 

I responded to your email on Wednesday, December 2nd. If you did not receive that email, please let me know. 

@Daniel09 

From the sounds of it, the charge was declined and you're seeing an "authorization" on your banking app which typically falls off within 2-5 business days as per your banks' processing time. I suspect this is the case given that the money is being sent back to you as authorizations would appear as if the funds are being refunded. I've sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support" to verify your store so I can look into the error code that is being produced to help get this resolved. 

Daniel09
Visitor
2 0 0

How can the issue be resolved? What can I do from my side because I am a bit confused on the issue here I just want my account to reopen again as I have paid for it

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Daniel09 

Please respond to my email to verify your store so I can take a look into why the invoice failed. 

Kizz2021
Excursionist
13 0 4

I'm having the same issue. I paid my balance and the money was immediately taken out of my account and I cant access my store. I cant get pass the error screen it gives me when i have to select a new plan. I dont know why shopify hasnt fixed this issue that look like its been going on since early 2020. The worst part is, you cant even reach anyone through Live chat anymore nor can you call them. And they take forever to respond on here in the forums this is so not right, I'm thinking about going to Bigcommerce or Wix instead. 

karimw
Visitor
2 0 1
It is very frustrating and even when I wanted to do chat my store was grey out so it took me forever to acces the chat it’s like they double charge twice 

Chocolate12
Visitor
2 0 0

My store is frozen and I am trying to re-open it but it is telling me to contact support I have put the money on my card also I don't know what else to do.

galaxygadgets
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm having the same issue at the moment not sure how to active my inactive store