Store Frozen

Solved
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1841 110 399

@abradley 

Thank you for the context. I have sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support" - If you can reply to that email with the requested information then that will verify the store so I can look into why the transaction is failing. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0

I replied to your email I haven't heard back my bills are all paid and the money came out of my account it did not reject this is the same payment Ive been using to pay the store .It says I have no outstanding balance and can reopen but when I click resume it doesn't open the store .

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi, my account has been frozen and this morning I had just paid for it but it still not letting me in and it also sent back my money to me but also says it has still being paid 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1841 110 399

@abradley 

I responded to your email on Wednesday, December 2nd. If you did not receive that email, please let me know. 

@Daniel09 

From the sounds of it, the charge was declined and you're seeing an "authorization" on your banking app which typically falls off within 2-5 business days as per your banks' processing time. I suspect this is the case given that the money is being sent back to you as authorizations would appear as if the funds are being refunded. I've sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support" to verify your store so I can look into the error code that is being produced to help get this resolved. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

How can the issue be resolved? What can I do from my side because I am a bit confused on the issue here I just want my account to reopen again as I have paid for it

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1841 110 399

@Daniel09 

Please respond to my email to verify your store so I can take a look into why the invoice failed. 

0 Likes
2 0 1

hello i need support on getting my store unfrozen i paid my bill and it wont let me access it 

Gazellebutterfly.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1841 110 399

@karimw 

I have sent you an email. 

0 Likes
2 0 1

Hello peter, please help me my store is https://optimumbeingpk.myshopify.com/ which was frozen due to limited funds in credit card, I have now cleared my outstanding dues via depositing the funds and have received payment confirmation email by shopify but I am still unable to access my store, it is still frozen, it prompts an error that contact support but when I want to chat it lets me to choose my store from which to contact but in the list my store is not there and I am unable to contact support neither the account unfreezes. Please help me out  

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1841 110 399

@optimumbeing 

I have sent you an email to verify the store so I can look into the outstanding invoice on your account. 

0 Likes