Solved
1 0 0

I’ve paid my bill and my store is still frozen

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1805 108 394

@Tavika-Benjamin 

If the account is still frozen the system was unable to successfully charge the pending invoice on your account and will require trying again. You will want to ensure you have the funds available to cover the pending amount; which includes any currency conversion fees if your payment type is not in USD currency. If you have confirmed that the funds are available, and you're still having issues paying the invoice then let me know! 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi @Peter  I am having the same issue and have been trying to contact you all but then it doesn’t let me click on my store since it’s frozen. I’m really needing to enter my store to be able to keep fulfilling orders. Please help me. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1805 108 394

@Genn 

I have shipped you an email to verify the store so I can look into the issue. 

0 Likes
3 0 0

Do you know how long it’ll take to get my issue resolved? I would really like for it to be soon. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

hi, @Peter My store is https://madmakoda.myshopify.com . The store was frozen. I paid all outstanding bills but unable to continue using the existing plan or picking a plan. I paid outstanding bills but new bill is not been paid. Everything is same, my card paypal and time but not able to pay. It says payment cannot be processed and contact support . Please help it is urgent

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1805 108 394

@madmakoda 

If you're paying through Paypal, but getting an error, then you will want to reach out to Paypal support as they'll be able to help diagnose why the charge is being declined. If you're unable to pay with Paypal, then you can also try using a credit card to pay for the outstanding balance. 

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hello im having a similar issue . My store wont reopen and i have no existing bills. When I try to resume my plan it wont work reopen my store I have a paid domain shopjaxb.com or jaxb.myshopify.com Can you please help me out i m trying to have my store open for black friday . 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1805 108 394

@abradley 

If the store is frozen, then you would have an outstanding bill to pay. If you're unable to complete the payment, that would mean the card is being rejected by your bank. The most common error is because the card does not have sufficient funds available to cover the cost of the invoice. If that is the case for your account, then you'll need to ensure you have the correct amount (+ currency conversion if applicable) to pay for the outstanding balance. If you have confirmed that you have the funds available, and you're still unable to reactivate the store, then you'll want to call your bank to determine why they are declining the charge, or try a different credit card.  If you have the funds, and the bank is unable to provide information on why the card is declining then let me know as I can verify your store via email so I can look into the error code the bank is sending back to us to help get this resolved. 

0 Likes
4 0 0
The charge went threw it came out of my account and when I come to Shopify
it says I have no balance and to select how I want to re open my store the
balance has been paid and it’s reflecting on Shopify that it was paid I’ve
paid it twice before this was time was no different. Please help me get my
store up and running I did everything right and I see multiple people
having this issue and no one is being able to chat with a live rep .

##- Please type your reply above this line -
0 Likes