Store Is Currently Unavailable.

Highlighted
2 0 0

I finished setting up my store around yesterday night. I set up payments and I was finally ready to buy a plan. I purchased, and the page refreshed and my store was instantly deemed "unavailable". Contacted Support via live chat and my ticket number is 20454241. The store URL is shopampic.com, help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
794 41 122

Hi, @ezechiel125!

I'm so sorry to hear that, I can understand the frustration here! Issues like this can pop up sometimes, it would be a technical glitch that occurs. The best thing to do to get your store up and running again is to send the details of your store over to our higher technical support team now to investigate. They have access to the inner settings of your store and will be able to investigate this for you! I can see that ticket #20454241 is already with that team, and they are working on a response for you. 

To speak with them directly, you can reply to the email where you have already been chatting. Thank you for your patience, the team here are doing their best for you so I'm sure this will be resolved soon! 

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes