Store Locked - Absolutely No Way To Contact Support

HouseofHazen
2 0 0

We cannot submit a trouble ticket (no place to , just endless loops of websites). When we login it say Store Unavailable and it's locked. Tried several different computers and devices. Unbelievable that a company this large has absolutely no way to get a hold of someone.

https://streamable.com/cgq5yc

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1022 95 242

Hi, @HouseofHazen!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

If your store is currently unavailable, you likely would have received an email from our team about the matter. Any account-related emails are always sent to the account owner on file, so please make sure to check your inbox, spam, and junk folders. This email will indicate why your store is unavailable. If you have any questions, you can respond to that email directly and it will go straight to the team who handles these situations. 

If you're unable to track down an email about this, then you can reach out to our Support team directly here. Even though your store is unavailable, you should be able to login to contact Support. However, if you're unable to login, you can select the Continue without logging in option.

From there, make sure to enter your query in the Ask about a topic field. The most common reason why merchants face a "loop" when trying to contact our Support team is because this step is often skipped. This is required and helps us ensure that we're connecting you with the right team. Once that's done, you'll see an option to Get support at the bottom of the page. 

I completely understand the stress that these situations can cause. Rest assured, our Support team will be able to look into this for you and offer further guidance. 

Thanks for reaching out!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes