Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2051802836.jpg

Shopify Community Webinar | SEO for Shopify Store Success

Join us March 26th for the SEO for Shopify Store Success webinar where we will demonstrate some simple SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tactics to improve your Shopify stores organic reach. This webinar is designed to equip ...

Learn more
Image 1 - Sidebar 16_9.png

New Shopify Academy Certifications On Headless

Harness the power of headless at Shopify and build your skills today as a theme developer, business consultant, or developer.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I have just installed Collabs app. When you load the Collabs page, images are visible for about 1 second and then they vanish. After investigating thi...
Author Avatar
We are in the middle of migrating a website from WordPress to Shopify, but I have a couple of issues that I'm running into. On the WordPress website, ...
Author Avatar
Hello, i'm having trouble with my seach bar. When i search for any product, the words that i type simply don't show up, and the products titles neithe...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to bring my data from Shopify into an Azure Database. - Orders- Shipping lines- Products All work fine. I'm trying to bring in refunds to n...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone!Here is our store lord-milano-shop We have a problem that our fulfilment center doesn't see any customer info . They suggest that the p...
Author Avatar
Hi,I have an issue that whem Im trying to press on menu while Im on my mobile, it is not appearing.Here is a website : oleum.ltI hope you guys will he...
Author Avatar
I don't know what code I edited but lost the product search suggestion box. So what's wrong with this? Thanks a loti want it to display like this
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to create a dropdown menu for on the phone view. Is this posibble?Look attachments for an example.Thanks,Björn
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using the most recent version of dawn theme. I need my cart page to refresh whenever someone updated the quantity or removes an item from the...
Author Avatar
Buongiorno, vorrei eliminare, o quantomeno ridurre, uno spazio bianco tra una sezione Rich Text e uno slider di recensioni (ho installato un'app ester...
Author Avatar
Hi,my shopify Account shows that my website visual stability is poor. How can I optimize it? this is my website: www.sahar-fashion.com I use the dawn ...
Author Avatar
Hello,when i have tree or more items in my basket and I want to delete one item i get this error. See the Screenshot. I have dawn Theme. then I have t...
Author Avatar
I've been moving over all our trade applications to B2B in Shopify using GQL, but hundreds have invalid or blank phone numbers when trying to create c...
Author Avatar
I created my FAQ and put it on my main menu, and I set it up where when I click it from the homepage, it'll scroll down on the FAQ section in the home...
Author Avatar
As you can see here https://shopify.dev/docs/api/admin-graphql/2024-01/objects/Product#field-product-productcategory the field productCategory seems t...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi there!I have a blog preview on my landing page and, in the mobile version, the blog preview is way too long.How can I hide the Blog description in ...
Author Avatar
Hi I'm looking to reduce the header font size and reduce the padding around the text on my homepage so that it does not take up the whole screen. Appr...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a couple stores with each a couple thousand unique products in them. In total I'm talking about +/- 10k unique products. For let's say the ...
Author Avatar
Good afternoon everyone, community I have a shopify store where i sell women dresses. Each and every dress has a unique design and color. So manufactu...
Author Avatar
Solved
hello, i am looking to remove the EUR sign and increase price size on product page because there is already the euro sign, i tried but cannot find whe...