Store Stalkers

Solved
3 0 0

No Pexgle is not part of Shopify, nothing to see. It is a company that markets a system that allows to see the site design, price changes, finally the commercial data. The easiest way is to do a test with a site that you find on the web. For me I have more this problem following emails to this company and also to Shopify, they are no longer in my stats. Now you have to do the same thing, make an email to support Pexgle explaining that you want him to remove you from their database. They will do it ...

You must remain correct, and it will do so without problem ...

Support : support@pexgle.com

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 2

A quick update from my site:

After adding the code snippet for redirection and mailing to support@pexgle.com I still received traffic from pexgle and didnt get an answer from their support.

So I reached their facebook account and kindly asked to add my domain to their protected list. They replied within a few hours and assured to do so.

Since then the traffic coming from their site stopped, so far so good. 

0 Likes
3 0 0
Thank you!
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 3

Brilliant. I've just added to my shop. thanks a million @Mangoman!

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 3

I emailed Pexgle last week and asked to have my domain added to the protected list, but have not heard back from them.

0 Likes
3 0 0

They must have a lot of demand, it is also possible to contact the Facebook page with messenger ...

0 Likes
1 0 0

Thank you for posting all of this information. My experience: I sent the request to be added to their protected list on November 29 and just heard back this morning December 2 that my domain had been added to their protected list. So evidently it takes them a while to respond. But so far no traffic from pexgle.

0 Likes
FINAL UPDATE: they did eventually email me back and said I will be added to their list. So I may be on there twice now, haha. But either way, I haven't had any visits from them, but I get 1 or 2 from a new site every couple of days called progressive-seo. So Pexgle is gone, yay!
0 Likes