Store Stalkers

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0
True, they stop staking me, apparently, but I get daily visits from certain towns in TX like Paducah, population 2,000... really?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 3

Hi folks, Message them via Facebook messenger. I have had 0 traffic from them since they added my site to the list, it took less than 5 mins from the time of messaging them to the point they replied and added me to the protected list.  Kind Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Thank you for all the info everyone. I’ve just fb massaged them as well. Hopefully it’ll stop all the pexgle traffic.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

They're back. The email request prevented their traffic for about 3 weeks. Now they are claiming that any traffic I see from them is because "there is(are) still other domain(s) direct to your store that have not been protected yet." Which I believe is a load of __. I doubt I have a bunch of other shopify domains directing traffic to my store. In fact, I have never seen any traffic coming from another shopify domain. So, now they are just flat out lying.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

We had the same issue recently. I simply sent an email to Pexgle requesting that I be added to their protected list. They replied within 24 hours and I've had no further issues.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Could someone please explain the reason I am seeing pexgle.com as a top referrer each day, what exactly are they doing on the store ? Thanks

0 Likes