Store disconnected from facebook issue

Solved
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you for helping me the issued. I did received your email. 

1 Like
Excursionist
14 0 4

Hi Nick, can you actually help me with this issue. I have been in touch with Chelsea from Shopify support. She said my case has been escalated to technical team. I tried to follow up with her 2 times but there is silence. No response from Shopify what so over.  Also is there a phone number to shopify technical support. Thanks

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2265 146 307

Hi @hgorgeousg,

I took a look and Jamie from our higher level technical support team has responded to you about this. Could you maybe double check your spam folder or any replies for this and let me know, please? 

There is a number to contact the Shopify support team should you wish to call us also. You can see the number from the link here

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

I was faced this problem when i was providing SMO Service in Australia, But I got its solution from youtube and now i am doing good.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

It was ok for me for nearly a week, and now it's disconnected again... :(

0 Likes
Excursionist
14 0 4
Thanks Jamie, indeed his reply was in my spam folder. But his suggestion
was already tried by me at least 3-5 times without luck. This issue is
beyond that and really has to be investigated by shopify deeper. How do we
get my issue escalated to developers and have a look at it?

Thank You
1 Like
Community Manager
Community Manager
2265 146 307

Hi @hgorgeousg,

Thanks for getting back and letting me know this. Could you reply to Jamie either way and tell him what you told me in the reply here, please? Once you let Jamie know this, he can take the next best step in helping you get this sorted out. It would be the quickest and most efficient way of getting this fixed for you. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
14 0 4

Hi Nick, i have just replied to Jamie with all the info. Please let me know what are the next steps?

Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2265 146 307

Hi @hgorgeousg,

Brilliant. If you've replied to Jamie then he will get back to you as soon as he can and he will be your guide throughout this process now. Jamie is on the correct team to help you with this going forward. 🙂

0 Likes
Excursionist
14 0 4

Hi Nick, so initialy i was contacted by Chelsea from Shopify support, she said how my request would have been escalated etc... nothing total Radio Silence... then as you suggested i have replied to Jamie from Shopify support, nothing total radio silence.... Shopify Stock today is worth $289 per share that is 35.5 Billion company, you telling me there is no one in this company that knows how to deal with this issue? is the Radio silence support the way to go... am i missing something... Shopify enjoys taking my monthly fees for my store but when i need help... nothing RADIO SILCENCE everyone just runs away... come on there must be someone there that know what the hell is going on!

0 Likes