Store down when I changed Payment Method

Highlighted
2 0 0

Our store went down when we changed payment method and we can not access it at all!! Our domains are there, our orders are there... Shopify just shut us down for NO reason!!! We are trying to get support for 5 days and no one is getting back to us! Please provide phone number, anything, so we can solve this

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1400 139 384

Hey there, @Adina1994adina 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you so much for reaching out regarding this. I am sorry to hear that you experienced difficulty when trying to contact our support team. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to live chat or email. You can also reach our Support team @ShopifySupport on Twitter or through Messenger on Facebook here.  

I will be reaching out to you directly via email so that I can look into this for you and get it escalated to the relevant team if needs be. I will need you to respond to my email confirming the myshopify.com address of your store so that I can authenticate you as the owner of the account. As we will need to discuss account sensitive information we will continue this conversation through email as we cannot share any information about your account on a public forum such as this. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

The exact same thing just happened to us.  I can only be thankful that we are not live yet.  This is a known problem for Shopify.  If you check community discussions from two to three years ago you will see that this has been happening for at least that long.  It is a MAJOR fail for them and to be honest, it doesn't seem that they really care all that much about it.  It's frustrating to say the least.  We are currently discussing whether we are going to leave Shopify for a competitor as they have had no meaningful dialog with us either.  I truly hope that someone within the decision making hierarchy starts paying attention and rectifies this issue.  The Shopify employees on these boards don't know what to say or do because it's above their level of expertise.  They can attempt to sooth enflamed and frustrated shop owners but thats really all they can do; it's truly disheartening.  I guarantee the larger companies that use Shopify don't have to deal with this.

0 Likes