Store frozen

Solved
Innocence
2 0 0

Dear ma'am I have paid my store bill and it is still telling me that my account is frozen. I got an email that my store was updated . however when I go to login its telling me to pick a plan and trying to charge me again.what should I do ?

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 93 139

Hi, @Innocence.

That sounds very confusing and frustrating. Let’s get to the bottom of this!

The first thing I recommend you do, is ensure that you are logging in using the correct store url. Sometimes when merchants have had multiple accounts set up in the past, it’s easy to mix them up and accidentally login to an older store that has been closed/frozen.

To proceed with this step, please use the ‘Forgot Store?’ option on the login page as seen below (Here’s the direct link to it). This will email you your store’s exact myshopify.com url. 

20-09-yqgtu-pfe5fPlease try logging in again using the store info you received in the email to see if this was the issue. And if it does not help, please reply back here and we’ll continue to troubleshoot this together. 

Thanks,

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
azezmutairi
2 0 0
I think you need to subscribe and talk to shopify, then they will refund
you. You can ask them before you pay to make sure.

Thanks
0 Likes
Innocence
2 0 0
Hey Hellen I Appreciate Your Help Thank You Also I clicked the Link and
loged in its still saying my store is frozen and I was charged 42$. ~
0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 93 139

Thanks for trying that, @Innocence! When you go to ‘Settings > Billing’ in your Shopify admin, and look at the invoices in the Bills section, are you seeing a paid invoice for the amount you previously thought you had been charged for? Additionally, you’ll also be able to see the details of the invoice you just paid, and determine what the $42 was for. Do those charges make sense?

I’m happy to take a look at them as well to ensure there were no billing errors. Therefore, I am sending you an email to authenticate and authorize access to your account information. Please reply to it, if you would like me to dig into it further for you.

0 Likes
elidianichols
Tourist
3 0 1

hello. i have a couple questions. so i just paid my monthly subscription yesterday, but now its saying to contact support. i jus dont know how and i really need to send out my orders. if someone can help me id rlly appreciate that. you can email me at

elidiajade@gmail.com   OR call or text 4084295392

thanks again. Lilz Boutique

0 Likes
elidianichols
Tourist
3 0 1

what happen with your store? im currently on same boat

Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 93 139

Hey, @elidianichols! Thanks for reaching out here. I’m happy to help you with any questions you may have, as well as look into the status of your account. I understand your concern, especially if you have orders that need to be fulfilled! Therefore, if it’s more convenient for you, there’s immediate help available via live chat on the contact page

Correspondence here in the Community isn’t live, so there may be delays in our response times, however I’m still glad to assist. If you’d like me to do so, please look for an email that I just sent you. Reply when you get a chance so that I can be authorized to look at the status of your account, and determine what the issue may be. Thanks!

0 Likes
Kizz2021
Excursionist
11 0 2

Hello I’m having the same issue with my store. I paid my balance. Then it charged me fiord January as well. When I’m on the page to choose a new plan it gives me an error. It’s been 24 hours since I’ve contacted Shopify and no one has reached out  

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 93 139

Hi, @Kizz2021! Sorry to hear you’re having difficulty with this, and haven’t heard back from support yet. How did you reach out 24 hours ago? Was it by email? Nevertheless, I’m here to help now!

First, in order to determine what the unexpected charge in January is for, please take a direct look at your invoice within the Bills section in ‘Settings > Billing’. Was for a third party app, a threshold charge, shipping fees, or any of these other charges? Let me know if what you find, and if it seems correct to you after all.

Secondly, what exactly does the error say, when you are on your ‘choose a new plan’ page? If you could share a screenshot of it, that would be most helpful so that we can troubleshoot it. Thanks!

0 Likes