Store got Unavailable when I started my monthly plan

Solved
drgmyrq
2 0 0

Hello, I got into a chat support but unable to respond because I didn't notice that the support replied after I waited long for him to reply that my patience is out and now I am trying to search a way to solve the problem from google. So, my problem is that my store got unavailable when I click start Monthly plan. Please help me with this issue. I need to know what's going on

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1018 74 165

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @drgmyrq 

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback.

Please visit our Help Center and select the option to proceed without logging in (as you're unable to login) to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Thanks!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

drgmyrq
2 0 0

Hello. Thank you for the reply but I can't see the live chat after I clicked the Help Center. Please help me I want to know why my store got unavailable. Thanks

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1018 74 165

Hi, @drgmyrq 

When you visit our Help Center, can you select the option to continue without logging in? This should help! 

If not, please let me know the steps you've taken, and provide a screenshot of the support options you are provided.  Thanks! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes