Store is currently unavailable

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi again.

I have posted our problem to Shopify Discussion 5 days ago as

"

Dear Support Team,

I was developing my new store and a few minutes ago, I tried to pay for the domain. As a result, received an error message saying "store is currently unavailable". I can't access my store back and do anything. Can someone pls support me with the case? 

My store name is wozayonline. "

Bo from Shopify emailed us and said that this problem will be solved in 3-4 days. But there is neither solution nor email to us about this problem. Please take into consideration this problem and please show us a solution.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
726 76 130

Hey, @wozayonline!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

I am so sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue, however, I can see that Bo has escalated your ticket to our internal team. Unfortunately, as we are experiencing much higher than usual volumes of contact, it will likely take a bit longer before you hear back on this.

The first place you will get an update is that email thread, as we do not have access to your file here in the community so please keep an eye out there for any information.

Of course, if there is anything else I can help with in the meantime, please just let me know! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you for replying. Can you tell me when my problem will be solved?

0 Likes