Store is unavailable

Abhab
2 0 0

Hi,

I started using Shopify a while ago but I just started my new store. I logged in and it’s telling me that store is unavailable.

I can’t close the shop because I can’t access the store.

I have emailed the support and I keep on getting an automated response.

The link to my website is http://www.thebuyanything.store

can you please get back to me

thank you

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1271 78 161

Hey there @Abhab!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for reaching out to us here via our Community forums to let us know about the issue you encountered with your store.

You mentioned that you had emailed our support team already, and you've gotten the automated response that lets you know we have received your request.

I would advise against sending multiple emails or contacts about the same issue, as this will just lead to delays in our ability to support you rather than speeding it up.

If you can share a ticket number with me here from where you contacted our support team, I can check this out for you to see what our next steps might be here.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Abhab
2 0 0
I have not been provided with a ticket number I just want to close the store before I get charged for the next month. Are you able to help me with that?
Thank you
0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1271 78 161

Hi again @Abhab!

Don from Shopify once again.

Sorry to hear you weren't able to get support for this so far and I can definitely check this out with you further to see how you can proceed.

In order to do so privately and securely I'll just need to send an email out to the address we have on file for you here.

Keep an eye out for that email from me shortly for your next steps here.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes