Store is unavailable

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

after selecting a plan now i cant get in the store this was yesterday ticket number is 14640506 no one has replied, I can't access to the store , I'm loosing a lot of things Hope to get a responce as soon as possible 

Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
114 13 18

Hey, @yahyaas!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time getting into your account. Thank you for providing your ticket number.

For most escalations or ticket resolutions, our specialized teams normally will work over 24-72 hours to investigate and be able to resolve the situation. If your situation is a bit more complex though you may hear back within 1-3 business days depending on the situation.

Please feel free to email us back by replying to the email you received your ticket number on. This email links you directly to the team working on your ticket That team can better answer any detailed questions quicker and in a more secure way.

Thank you for reaching out.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

it's been 2 days now , without any solution , or updates ?

0 Likes
3 0 0

it's been 3 days now without any updates , any news , any solution , any warnings , I'm losing my money and my customers and you don't take this in consideration , please I need an answer to clarify things and what's going on 

0 Likes