Store management help

Susanoo
1 0 0

i've had a great day of sales but need to see where each variant stands as far as sales but its hard to do that. Is there anywhere i can look for a full report like the image?HELP!.PNG

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
172 40 31

Hi @Susanoo! Welcome to the Shopify Community Forums and thank you for posting your question here for us to help with. I also appreciate the screenshot you shared as it lets me know exactly what you are looking for.

Different Shopify store plans have a different level of sales reports available from within the store admin. I believe the analytic report you are looking for is included with our mid-tier plan "Shopify" or higher. We have a full breakdown of the different sales reports and what plans they are available on in our Help Center: Sales Reports

I can definitely understand the benefit of having this report and if your store is on the Lite or Basic plan you won't have access to it at this time. Rest assured, the information about the sales data is all there in your store and can be exported out. You can export a list of your sales (for your preferred date range and use a spreadsheet program like Excel or Google Sheets to review the data. 

Feel free to reply back here if you have any other questions about your store analytics.

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
BetterReports-K
Excursionist
39 2 2

Hi @Susanoo,

Keanna here from the Better Reports support team.

I believe our app Better Reports may be able to help. We can create a custom report showing your top variants sold each day according to quantity sold, net sales or total orders for example. We can also include the variant or product image in the report.

In addition to building custom reports to meet your specific needs, you'll have access to 60+ built-in reports that cover many common use cases for merchants and our reports can be scheduled to send to your email or Google Drive at set frequencies  - like after the close of every day.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial, and I'll be happy to set this up for you. 

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

0 Likes
CloudlabSam
Excursionist
36 1 3

Hi @Susanoo!

If you still haven't located a solution, please take a look at our new app Report Toaster. We have this and many other pre-built reports available - or you can create your own custom reports. Best of all, our app is free for now. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

0 Likes