Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 12.25.22 PM.png

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
952 83 224

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @11ofTwelve,

Thank you for sharing that screenshot, which indicates that the domain has not been added to the Shopify admin, nor have the DNS settings been changed to point towards your Shopify store. I can see here that your domain is hosted by GoDaddy, which means you can easily connect the domain to your store as per this guide.

Please follow through the steps listed in our Help Centre document linked above, and let me know if you run into any issues.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

11ofTwelve
Tourist
9 0 1

it worked! Thanks Victor.

kiefer1991
1 0 0

This site can’t be reached

gadgetandtechhacks.com took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

anyone help ?
0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
952 83 224

Hi @kiefer1991,

Thanks for reaching out. I visited gadgetandtechhacks.com myself and it loaded fine on my end:

20-12-s193f-tsvxg

If you're still having issues accessing the site, I'd recommend accessing the store in another browser and/ or in an Incognito or private window. If it loads here, your browser like just needs its cache cleared.

If the issue persists, you can also try accessing the site on another device or internet connection and see if it loads there. If you're still experiencing problems after trying this, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

0 Likes
Jbbennett
3 0 0

Hello my store is not loading either 

octaviaskraftz.com 

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
952 83 224

Hi @Jbbennett,

I visited your storefront and the website loaded instantly on my end:

26-58-93939-95447

I would recommend trying to access the site on another browser and device to see if it loads for you there, but as it loaded on my end, this would indicate that the site is online and your customers should be able to access it without issue. If you're still seeing errors though, please let me know!

As a side note, I love your site's design! The colour scheme and imagery is wonderful, and really grabs your attention when you first visit the site. One small change I would make is improving your contact page so that customers feel like you are more easily reachable—my recommendation would be to add an email address to the page, and to check out this article on the Shopify Blog that talks about how to build the perfect contact page.

0 Likes