Store pickup and order fulfillment

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

i have a requirement where i would like to sell a product on my e-commerce website, send it to a store from where the customer could pick the product. For this, the store would need to look for the order in the system (store view), where it would only see the orders which were meant to be picked up only in this store. Once found and handed to the customer, the store should be able to fulfill/complete the order. I have something like 50 such stores which can process my orders. No POS sale, just from my online business.
Could someone please help me out if this would be possible to achieve somehow ? Using any app or default feature in shopify itself. Thanks a lot and have a great week ahead. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I believe this could be a very basic setup but i am missing out something. Could someone please provide some guidance. Thanks a lot

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
809 67 190

If you want the store to be able to log in and fulfill the order, you (or my team if you don't have a developer) could create a custom app that mimics the order page you see, but have separate logins for each store that restricts them to only see the orders from there store. 

For a lower cost solution, you could set up a system where the store gets notified. For example, if Product X is sold by Store Y, you can use Order Automator app to create a rule that automatically sends the order details to that store you assigned to the product (or product type, fulfillment location, etc).

I'm the lead developer on that app, so if you need a customized solution feel free to reach out.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Groceryexp 

Hope your issue has been solved.

If you are still looking for a solution, I would like to recommend you to try out this app Deliix Store Pickup.

With the app, you can add many physical stores' locations for pickup to your e-commerce site. It also supports order fulfilment feature which you can view, manage order status, edit pickup and customer information, etc.

Fortunately, it also provides a free version so that you can take time and test out the app as long as you want.

Here are some screenshots of the app:

1. desktop_back office_order status.png2. desktop_back office_store.png5. desktop_storefront_pickup location.png

Deliix - Ecommerce apps to grow your business
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi JerryLou,

Thanks a lot for taking out time to reply to my question. I understand that it is possible to add stores by using 'Deliix store pickup' but i am not sure if it also provides a way for each store to fulfill their specific orders without having access to orders for other stores. I wanted to give it a try but could not connect to Deliix using my store 'groceryexperience.myshopify.com'. it gives me an error saying 'Oops! Something went wrong!!' . Could you please help. 

In any case, i think 

Regards,

Ashish

0 Likes