Store unavailable

1 0 0
I ordered a patio set from a store on Shopify on August 10th. I got an order confirmation by text almost immediately. Within two hours, my husband was feeling uncomfortable about the site, and convinced me to cancel the order. I sent an email to the address listed on the shop, which stated orders could be cancelled until shipment with no penalty. I also sent a text back to the number I had received the order confirmation from. I did not hear anything back from either. I received a texted shipment confirmation on Aug 12th. I immediately checked the information provided. It said that it was shipping from China and I could not track until it was in the United States. When I went to check again a couple of days later, I get the message that the Shopify store is unavailable. It is now the 22nd and I have heard nothing from this shop. My husband was right, I was scammed! The shop was https://owiejhrujfw.myshopify.com. What can I do now?
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello,
I have been buying on one of your web site Divyn Na.
All is payed and it’s been a few months I didn’t receive anything!!
And now the web site is saying will be back soon...
I need help to get my money back. Please contact me at: X@hotmail.com
Best regards l,
Lucile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
462 22 35

Hi @Lucile3 and @Lchaps67,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. 

I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. It's very disappointing to have an order fall through. As Shopify is a platform many shops use to build their website, we don’t actually manage inventory or ship orders from here ourselves. We do, however, have a detailed FAQ to help you with the next steps here.

Thanks a mill, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes