Store went inactive for no apparent reason

lxixgolf
3 0 0

Hello.  My store has been active for a few weeks, paying customer, and we've taken plenty of orders already, which is great.  Yesterday, while we were going in to print shipping labels to ship more orders out, the store went inactive and none of us can access it and the site is down to our customers as well.  I reached out to support twice and they said it's definitely weird and they will escalate.  I've replied to their email 3x with no replies and haven't received any other updates.  I've been down for almost 24 hours now.  This is my only sales channel.  Very disappointed in my experience so far and given that I haven't received any replies, I have to start moving to another platform.  Anyone else experience this???

0 Likes
Vmuse
3 0 0

Have you gotten an update, I’m going through the same thing?

0 Likes
lxixgolf
3 0 0
I had to verify some legal documents, etc. I can't remember what
triggered it - might have been my first payout. I wish I was notified
before opening my site.
0 Likes
Vmuse
3 0 0
So you didn’t get it back opened?
0 Likes
lxixgolf
3 0 0
It is back open. It was inactive for 2-3 days while they verified our
documents.
0 Likes
hahahaha
4 0 0

Hi, lxixgolf.

my store have went inactive for 3 days. 

I have reached to customer support through chat-box, email and phone call. No one seems to give me an answer for why my store went inactive.

They are just saying security team is reviewing my account, total transaction volume is very low right now.  I have no idea why the site became like this.

I have not selling any illegal goods, simply my store is a workshop which is providing leisure classes of teaching handcraft things for adults.

I am really sad and wishing someone could reopen my store.

Thanks.

0 Likes
KappaTango
1 0 0

I'm having the same problem, I just created the store and when I tried to pay it went inactive.

Support has not responded to emails, and the chat person could not help in any way.

This is a bad first impression of the platform, I'm already looking for alternatives because this is not how you treat a customer.

All you have to do is inform us of delays, but I can't even work on the store. This is most ridiculous thing I have ever experienced.

There's barely anything there, if I could work on it while they verify documents or whatever (but not activate it), then I would be fine with that, I could still make some progress.

They didn't even ask me for documents, so am I going to have to wait another 3 days after they finally reply to verify them?

0 Likes
dora_wil21
1 0 0

A plastic packer bottle  is a bottle constructed from high-density or low-density plastic. Plastic bottles are typically used to store liquids such as water, soft drinks, motor oil, cooking oil, medicine,
shampoo, milk, and ink. The size ranges from very small bottles to large carboys. Consumer blow-molded containers often have integral handles or are shaped to facilitate grasping.

0 Likes