Stripe Payment option disappeared

ThinkerMachine
1 0 0

Hi, I have configured a new Stripe Account for Shopify. It is configured and reflected as "Your store accepts payments with: PayPal Express CheckoutStripe, and eGHL Payment Gateway."

But, when I come to the Payment Page the Stripe option is not showing.

Payment Setting for Stripe.png

Stripe Payment not Showing.png

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1277 79 163

Hi there @ThinkerMachine!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for reaching out to us here and for sharing the info and screenshots you did here, that's really helpful!

From what I can tell just looking at this info, it appears that Stripe is in fact in place as your credit card gateway in the checkout.

It is not branded as being a Stripe checkout, but the option to pay via credit card is there in your screenshots, so my best understanding would be that this is your Stripe credit card gateway.

You can check to confirm this yourself in a couple of ways.

One may be to deactivate your Stripe option temporarily in settings > payments and see if that option has been removed from your checkout in turn (you may need to clear your browser cache after updating settings like this to see the live version of your store.

You might also like to consider using Stripe in test mode to facilitate a test transaction in your store.

If you can run a test order using Stripe's settings and you see that test order made in your store show up in your Stripe account, that would confirm that the credit card option present on your store is in fact the Stripe gateway.

Is this a new store entirely for you or are you just looking into new payment options here?

Do you know what you need to work on next for your store in either case?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
StphenGBlack
Shopify Partner
29 0 3

Hi ThinkerMachine, with your situation, some regions are not supported, maybe yours in it. 

This article could be the answer

StphenGBlack_1-1613640128707.png

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes