Structured Data Tool Error Fix

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Okay so I asked this before and I thought I understood the reply on how to fix the errors but nope I don't! LOL  So here is what is showing up.

Why do I get these 8 errors: https://rosesandteacups.com/collections/discount-tea-cups-cheap-teacups/products/set-of-6-assorted-r...

ng
priceValidUntil
The priceValidUntil field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.
warning
url
The url field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.
warning
aggregateRating
The aggregateRating field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.
warning
brand
The brand field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.
warning
description
The description field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.
warning
review
The review field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.
warning
sku
The sku field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.
warning

This Product is missing a global identifier (e.g. isbn, mpn or gtin8). Please see documentation for valid identifiers.

I am sure this is easy for those pros that understand this but for me not so much as to what to enter in the liquid to fix the errors for all.  I would appreciate a little more help on it. Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
798 75 111

These are not errors, these are warnings, so you should be fine. Structured data have mandatory and optional fields, in your case Google recommends you filling in the missing fields, but it wont penalize you in any ways. It just says that with proper values for these fields your products can look better in the search results. You might find this reading interesting - https://sherpas.design/blogs/e-commerce/structured-data-for-shopify

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes