Struggle to access Shopify Shop after trial and having picked a plan and making payment

Sims
2 0 0

Hi hope you are doing well. i recently started with Shopify and my 14 day trial recently came to an end and I am now required to pick a payment plan to continue with my store. So I did just that and picked a plan and attempted to make the payment but was unsuccessful. The money was however deducted from my bank account but I still can not access my shop yet the money was deducted - I am required to pay again.

Please Help.

0 Likes
Guillaume_G
Shopify Partner
16 2 3

Hi,

I think what you are seeing in your bank account it is a pre-authorization, it is common with credit card, we can see that often with hotel reservation... If your payment was unsuccessful, the statement in your bank account will disappear, it is not refresh in real time.

-- Guillaume G.
0 Likes
Sims
2 0 0

Okay thanks for the clarification there, that actually crossed my mind but I dismissed it. Do you have any idea of how I go about fixing this problem and actually making a successful payment?

0 Likes
Guillaume_G
Shopify Partner
16 2 3

You should try the support, they could maybe tell you why it was unsuccessful and what to do in your situation.

https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact

-- Guillaume G.
0 Likes