Struggling to get my first order.

Oliver7463
1 0 0

Launched my store 1 week ago, had a professional design it, and select the items we are selling, already spent a few bucks on ads, but I still didn’t get that first order achievement.

Is anyone eager to share some tips? I’m starting to doubt the system. Cheers!

0 Likes
SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
118 11 37

Hello,

Hope you are well.

Before you expect your first sale, you have to make sure everything you've built till now is appropriate from your customer's point of view.

Please refer to this guide.

All the best!

Sagarika Das | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Expert_Pro
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello friend

I have gone through your post and fully understand and I also feel your pain on your project.

I have perfect marketing strategy tips that can generate reasonable and unlimited sales for your store.

Check it out here Now

0 Likes
TeamSpocket
Excursionist
27 3 5

Hi @Oliver7463,

Getting the first sale on your new store is indeed going to be a challenge.  How many visitors did you get for the past weeks? Before you focus on sales, you need to make sure that your store has enough traffic first. The first goal of a new store is to get at least 2000 visitors in a month.  If your store's traffic is below this then you need to be aggressive with marketing.  To be honest, one week of promoting a store is not enough for it to be successful (unless your company already has a good customer base).  Many merchants took months of marketing before they get a good return on their investments. 

Are you running Facebook Ads? If you do, I suggest that you take advantage of the data that you collect from your customers and work on retargeting your ads.  Ad retargeting is an effective way of getting better conversion rates. It's not easy but it can be learned.  You can check this article to give you more insight into Ad retargeting on Facebook.  I hope that this gives you some idea of how to move forward in your store.   

E-commerce is challenging just like any other business, but it's a worthwhile investment given that it's a good source of passive income once your store gains momentum of steady traffic. 

Have you tried Spocket? It's a dropshipping app that allows you to import high-quality products from our suppliers around the world. You can download and use our service if you are planning on selling more products. 

You can sign up here for a free Spocket account and browse our catalogs of products.  You can also check our success stories on some of our retailers. 

Cheers,
Spencer and the Spocket team

0 Likes