Submit ID and utility bills for proof of address

Highlighted
1 0 0

I’ve tried multiple times taking photos of my passport and driver license and neither have been accepted I posted hospital bills for my address and my payments are still  on hold nothing seems to be working I was wondering do I have to take a photo of the full bill or just my address or is this hospital bill even acceptable as I live at home and I don’t have utiliti  bill, so could I please be ad

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1633 99 357

Hey, @Scooterlife

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble uploading your documents. When uploading documents, you will need to ensure that: 

1. You include the full document - if corners, or edges are cut off then it will be rejected 
  2. The image is clear, and does not have any glares - If the document and/or ID does not clearly show the required information, and/or there is a glare then the image will be rejected
  3. Provide all the documents requested - If you do not provide all the documents, then our teams may not have sufficient information to verify the business. If you do not have a specific document then you will need to provide detailed notes as to why the document can not be provided. 

If all the above checks out and you're still getting an error when trying to upload, or if the documents continue to get rejected after being reviewed, then let me know as I can verify the store so I can connect with our Payments team to help get this resolved. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes