Subscribers not showing up on customer list

kingstonholiday
2 0 0

Hello, I have a similar issue but not exactly. My theme has not been changed prior to this issue. I have a subscribers list of over 2000. It was working fine in May when we sent out email campaigns. I created a new campaign today (June) and now my subscribers list says it only has 3 people. When I go to my customer list I can see that many more customers are subscribed because they have the word 'subscribed' next to them, but when I filter by email subscribers only 4 people show up and that is how many it says my email will be sent to in the campaigns section. 

The shop is currently locked and I tested the subscription field on the password page and it worked perfectly.

I'd like to know how to get all of our current subscribers to show back up in our email subscribers list please. It's a little scary to see they aren't there at the moment when we've worked so hard to grow that list. Thank you.

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
624 63 118

Hey, @kingstonholiday.

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I'd be glad to help you out today.

Could you please tell me what theme you're using for added context? Is it a free Shopify-developed theme, or perhaps a paid third-party theme?

Additionally, could you please send me a couple screenshots to help me understand the issue:

• A screenshot of your customers list showing "Subscribed" next to the customers 
  • Another screenshot showing that only 4 customers are appearing in the subscribers list.

Please be sure to blur out or cover any customer information before posting those screenshots here.

That would be awesome! I look forward to your reply,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Ireoluwa
Excursionist
73 3 5

If that is giving you problem, 

Export all your list out then import it again, that should solve it

0 Likes
kingstonholiday
2 0 0

Hi Olivia,

We are using the free Shopify theme Minimal. I will attach the screenshots below. Thank you.

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
624 63 118

Thank you so much for that added context, @kingstonholiday.

That definitely helps me understand the issue better. In this case we will definitely want to conduct some troubleshooting on your account. Since this is a public space, we are unable to access or authenticate your account here. 

With that being said, please connect with our 24/7 Support team directly at your earliest convenience so we can properly assist with next steps.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes