Subscribers not showing up on customer list

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have people signing up on the subscriber list on my coming soon page but they are not showing on my customer list on shopify. Any help is highly appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
78 3 27

Hi, @KLUXE!

Olivia here from the Shopify Community team.

I appreciate you reaching out with your question. I assume you might be referring to this subscribe section on the Coming Soon page:

10-52-o3stj-92jg2

The reason I ask is this is sometimes confused with the log-in section from that same landing page. If not, then we would expect all subscriber email addresses to show up in your Shopify Admin > Customers section. Typically, the only reason they may not could be narrowed down to two issues:

A. It is not a Shopify-developed theme

It's totally okay to use themes that are not listed on our Theme Store. However, as they may not have been built specifically for the Shopify platform, this could cause some hiccups. In these cases, we aren't able to troubleshoot third-party code, however, your original Theme Developer should be able to help out. Make sure to contact the support team where you purchased your theme for further support.

B. Custom scripts have been injected into the theme

This is unlikely unless functionality was edited through an injected script, in which case you will want to revert back to an original version of your theme. You can download up to 20 back-ups in your Shopify Admin > Online Store > Themes section.

This isn't to say that you can't use other themes or add custom scripts - just that there may be a command that isn't specific to one Shopify might recognize. If your issue doesn't fall into one of these two options, then I will want to take a deeper look at your store with you. Please let me know and I can send an email to you with next steps.

Welcome to Shopify Community,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes