Subscription Refund

2 0 0

Hey, im a student, i need the money back. i was just messing around with shopify, and today i got billed, i was going to cancel the subscription but it was too late, please help me out, i would like a refund, because i need it for My School and i have already closed the store. Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1107 92 123

Hi @LuxNick,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query! 

I'm sorry to hear that you would like to close your store. How have you found the platform so far? 

It sounds as though your store is still active. While we can't guarantee a refund without looking at an account, the store would need to be closed for us to review this in full. Can you please close your account as mentioned in this guide? You can also duplicate your data before closing the store if you would like as some data might be removed by the system if the store's closed for more than 30 days. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

I have closed the store. Please i need you guys to help me. I really need this Refund for my school.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1107 92 123

Hi @LuxNick,

Thanks for letting me know! I'll send you an email now so I can authenticate the account and take a closer look into this with you. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know! 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes