Subscription refund

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

Good evening,

Just checking to see if I’m in any type of queue to be helped. I haven’t heard back from anyone in a few days and it seems like your team is fairly responsive. Please reach out to me about this issue I am having. It would be a blessing to have this corrected, especially with my bank. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I have recently paused my business, however, Shopify still took the money away from me, how can I receive my refund please? I already closed the business to make sure this doesn't happen again. 

Thank You. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Please help I started shopify as trial and its been going on for a month, since I didn't generate any sales I want to close my shopify store, but before I manage to close shopify already charge me. It only have gap of 5 min before I close my shop

my shop address is

sweet-pajamas.myshopify.com

Looking forward to hear from you asap

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Im not sure if this is the correct way to ask for help but I got billed today and I didn't know my card would be charged as I was going to close my shop because it isn’t what I needed. Can anyone please help me receive a refund please. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I need help getting a refund. I did not realize how much it would be. I want to cancel or pause my website 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, can you help me too?

I was about to close the store later but I just got charged before i was able to do it. I already closed the store but i'm panicking a little cause it's a large amount of money that i need for another bills. Can you help me please? Sorry if my english its a little bad.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
560 59 108

Hi @icase,

Hyde here from Shopify.

I would recommend reaching out to our support to request a refund!

If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to live chat or email.

You should log in with the email you used to set up the store in order for our support advisors to more readily access your account information and help you with your query.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes