Suggested Interface/Useability Chages

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

Shopify has a well made interface. I use it daily for 2-3 hours. I have only (2) things that I would love to see changed.

1) Dates:

For the life of me I cannot understand why the order dates have a day of the week (Mon, Tues...) for orders less than 7 days old instead of the hard date (05/11/20). What makes it worse is Shopify only switches to the hard date after 168 hours (7 Days) has passed. Which means you will see orders from the SAME day that are both described by the day of the week and a hard date. Anything less than 168 hours has the day of the week time stamp anything older than 168 hours has the hard date. So I have to do the math in my head was 5/4 last Monday... Hmmm so Monday & 5/4 are the same day. You could break down by the hour and minute for time stamps... Order was made 5 hours ago etc etc.

Please find it in your hearts to change this. Having the Day of the week as a timestamp brings nothing to the table.

2) Page Back & Page Forward.

This is pretty simple guys. Don't force us to scroll down to the bottom of the page to go back or forward a page. Putting forward/backward button at the top of the page seems easy. Not sure why you would'nt have this feature on the page.

Not complaing the software really is simple to use. Thanks so much for listening.

Be Well

Scott

FillStorShip

0 Likes