Suggesting Tags in "Tagged With" Filter When Searching Customers

Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I am specifically referring to searching in the "Customers" area and filtering with "Tagged With". (I know that when I add tags inside each customer, I DO receive suggestions)

I went to filter customers specifically by a tag "limited permission", I was left to my own memory to remember what tags I have and to type them out correctly. It would've helped me if an "autofill" box came up showing me what I already have when I started typing or when I click in the text bar to type, the list of tags I have previously used would come up. Att first I added an "s" to the end of "permission" which allowed no results to come up.

Does the "Tagged With" filter suggest tags for you?

I was wondering if it was just our system or computer that could be messing this up as well.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 33 80

Hi, Allison

Elle here from Shopify. 

Currently there is no autofill feature for tags when filtering through customers based on tags in the admin. 

With that said, we're always looking for ways to improve our platform so I will pass this feedback along to our developers directly. 

Feel free to reach out to our support if you have any other questions! We're available 24/7. 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
38 0 4

Hi, what about?

0 Likes