Suit Sizes

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am attempting to sell suits for men on my website. The suits sizes are based upon Asian based sizes. What I'm struggling with is how I can inform my customers of what size they would be. If anyone has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JrIdeas

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 37 93

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @JrIdeas!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! What you could do is have a size chart on your product pages to let your customers know what sizes they would fit into. There are two ways to add a size chart feature to your online storefront - you could either add the size chart in manually or you could use an app to add the feature in. 

To add a size chart manually you would need to know some coding knowledge. If you're comfortable with coding or have someone to help you with coding, then you could follow this guide to add a size chart in manually. 

Your next option would be to use an app from the Shopify App Store to add in the size chart feature. Although, there are plenty of apps in the Shopify App Store that would add this feature in for you, I would recommend checking out these three in particular: Size Matters, Best Fit - Size Charts, or Clean Size Charts.

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like