Suppliers Sourcing Help For Retailers

Charles-RangeMe
Excursionist
18 0 4

Hi Shopify Family!

My name is Charles and I am from RangeMe! RangeMe is the industry standard for product discovery/sourcing online.

You can think of us as a trade show, but online and accessible 24/7 from your computer.

RMV-Buyer-Dashboard.png

RangeMe is trusted and actively used by almost every major Grocery Store, Beauty Store, Pet Store, Toy Store, Hotel, Airline, and more. Basically if you sell consumer goods on your Shopify store then RangeMe is for you.

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 2.32.49 PM.png

- RangeMe is always 100% free to buyers and retailers

- The platform currently has over 220,000+ manufacturers and 740,000+ products

- Select your category(s) and request any free samples!

Retailers! If you are interested in a free business account, feel free to Reply with your Shopify store and I will send you your free access if you fit the the criteria to be part of our closed B2B platform. 

Suppliers! If you are a product/ brand interested in Wholesale, then I can get you signed up on the Supplier side of RangeMe.

Thank you!
Replies 6 (6)

JuveriahVaid
Visitor
1 0 2

Hi Charles,

I have signed up on rangeme.com but the difficult part is that I have to list products one by one & I have more than 4k product with more than 30k variants, so it is impossible to list products manually and add variants, moreover the inventory is also not synced. My point is that, is there any way to integrate my shopify store with rangeme.com and sync orders, inventory & products.

Thank you 

ExqGrp
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi Charles, what is the best way to get in touch with you? Also, do you have Shopify integration available?

BMarie827
Visitor
1 0 3

I have a RangeMe Account but I have not completed the setup.  Like others, the loading of inventory is very tedious and I'd love an integration to sync inventory and product listings like the others have mentioned.

jennifervdz
Shopify Partner
19 0 7

How can I integrate shopify with range me, or at least import the products in there

Real_World_Nic
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi Charles, we would also like Shopify Access to sync product catalogue with RangeMe. Many Thanks

jeff12jones
Visitor
1 0 0

Charles, we would also like Shopify Access to sync product catalogue with RangeMe, can you forward the information. Thank you.