Supply Theme - How to remove the "More" feature in the menu

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Hey All,

Need some help, I found an article in the forms regarding this but there wasn't a resolution found within it.  The original post in mention can be found here https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/ecommerce-discussion/t/supply-theme-how-do-i-make-the-main-menu-have....  My goal is to remove the "More" feature from the menu and allow the menu to dynamically extend to the next row allowing all menu items to be shown at once as was shown in the link above (Reference: https://screenshot.click/07_37-hwdo5-353ot.jpg).

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Hey All Just wanted to give an update I figured this one out.  Below is the modified code in Theme.JS.Liquid.

//Menu Without "More" Drop Down (New Code)
  if (wrapperWidth < w) {
    $nav.append(
      '<li id="moreMenu" class="site-nav--has-dropdown">'
      + '<button class="site-nav--link" data-meganav-type="parent" aria-expanded="false">' 
      + '<span class="icon" aria-hidden="true"></span></button>'
      + menuhtml + '</ul></li>'
    );

//Original Menu With "More" Drop Down Code
  if (wrapperWidth < w) {
    $nav.append(
      '<li id="moreMenu" class="site-nav--has-dropdown">'
      + '<button class="site-nav--link" data-meganav-type="parent" aria-expanded="false">' + theme.strings.navigation.more_link + '<span class="icon icon-arrow-down" aria-hidden="true"></span></button>'
      + '<ul id="moreMenu--list" class="site-nav--dropdown site-nav--has-grandchildren site-nav--dropdown--more">' + menuhtml + '</ul></li>'
    );

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Would love a more detailed explanation for this foor newbs like myself.

Can't figure out how to get the more menu option to just be the menu it leads to written out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thank you so much for this! I've been searching for a while on how to remove the "More" section

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

just so you know the code you've provided people to use doesn't at all center the menu and make it even and it also removes the entire slideshow section under the menu... so, the code doesn't work properly. maybe for you but not everyone. 

0 Likes