Support Contact Options?

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 13

Persevere with Live Chat. When I eventually found it, they were quite helpful with my query. 

Try: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/chat

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

This is ridiculous. Can't get a call back. This option has disappeared. I have wasted 2 full day on this. How in the world can one gety support. Chat and email is not an option for my issue!!! so frustrated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I need phone support. This link will not help. What happened to their phone support?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 13

Hi @Caralyn , I be just tried my link above again and it took me straight into the chat box (after signing in). Don’t know about telephone support: I never did find a number.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Shopify needs to bring back the email support.  I do not have time to wait on chat back and forth pleasantries to submit bug reports or ask support questions, meanwhile I'm tied to the screen in a real time conversation.  Email is the best way to do this.  Fire off a quick message summarizing or documenting the problem, go about your business, then get a solution within hours.   

Shopify needs to bring back the email support! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

One aspect I enjoyed about Shopify was I could speak to a person directly and they always helped me.  Now there is no number only this support site with info links and generic info.  I am rather upset - why would Shopify do this to their customers??????

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 3

@multiscale wrote:

Shopify needs to bring back the email support.  I do not have time to wait on chat back and forth pleasantries to submit bug reports or ask support questions, meanwhile I'm tied to the screen in a real time conversation.  Email is the best way to do this.  Fire off a quick message summarizing or documenting the problem, go about your business, then get a solution within hours.   

Shopify needs to bring back the email support! 

Pretty sure they still have email support:

https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/email

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

HELLO is anyone from Shopify Support reading this thread?

There is no where to contact support.  If I click any of the links provided in this thread, they all lead me to the same "dummy page" for help.  I have logged in etc etc and it's all the same, everything leads to the same "dummy page" where there are no clickable contact links, WHAT IS GOING ON??????

Shopify support.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 3

@AliOliUSA wrote:

HELLO is anyone from Shopify Support reading this thread?

There is no where to contact support.  If I click any of the links provided in this thread, they all lead me to the same "dummy page" for help.  I have logged in etc etc and it's all the same, everything leads to the same "dummy page" where there are no clickable contact links, WHAT IS GOING ON??????

Looks like they are currently having server issues. Does the same for me. I imagine this is only a temporary problem.

Try this link again in a while, it should take you there once the server/hosting problems are resolved.

https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact

0 Likes