Support contact

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm trying to contact support but I keep going round and round in circles. 

This is the worst customer service EVER!!!

Does ANYONE know how to contact these guys??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
479 27 583

Hi @Claseeq 

To get in touch with Shopify support:

1. Go to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions
  2. Click Log in and enter your details.
  3. Enter a brief description of your question into the search bar.
  4. You’ll be provided with a curated list of Shopify resources related to your search. We have extensive help documentation designed to connect you with the information you need as quickly as possible. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our docs, click Get help from the Shopify support team.
  5. Choose the way you want to contact Shopify support from the available options.

Thanks

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

It appear that the provided 1 (855) 816-3857 number is a canned message directing us back to hel;p.shopify.com/questions..... well the link does not work.

i must admit..Shopify is dropping the ball with their support access.... throwing us back into the tarpit of Forums to un-muddle issues is a frustrating and counter productive.

I have been a long standing customer and what brought me over to this platform was the top level support and access to a live individual, this has all but dis-appeared..

Time to start looking for a new platform, you appear to have lost your focus!

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT PHONE NUMBERS!

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT EMAIL ADDRESSES

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT NUMBER FOR BILLING- TECHNICAL ISSUES... AND COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT...WHERE ARE YOU????

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

If you find a way please post it here... this site is getting so frustrating to deal with....apathy all around...

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 5

Is the Shopify Support down? 14:10hrs PST 20-07-03

Clicking the Help link on the questions page and get a blank screen. SHopify no support 2020-07-03.png

0 Likes