Syncing Amazon Sales Channel

bbfrancesca
Excursionist
11 1 1

am having an issue with my current Amazon inventory listings.  I cannot get my shopify SKU's to link with the Amazon SKU's.  Prior to joining shopify, I had it set up so that Amazon assigned the SKU, but now I need the SKU's to link.  (Yes, they are different).  I have a sales channel set up in shopify to link amazon sku to shopify sku, but there is an issue and the syncing links are not working.  I believe the solution is to delete all of my amazon listings and then relist them with the shopify sku, but I am hesitant to do this because all of the Amazon history associated with the products will be lost.   From my understanding, this is a known issue in shopify that they are working on fixing.  Does anyone else have this issue?  Is there a recommended fix besides deleting and relisting all of my products on Amazon?

0 Likes
BaaBaa
Tourist
7 0 3

I have been working on the same issue, however I have not yet got to the point where i am confident that I know how it works..

So theoretically you need to change the SKU in Amazon so that it is the same as the one in Shopify. (or vice versa may be easier)

I think that you may be able to change the SKU ID using the Import function in Amazon. In effect Amazon does not care much about the SKU so theoretically this might just work..

Additionally you may be able to get a straight answer from support at Amazon Seller Central.

0 Likes
bbfrancesca
Excursionist
11 1 1
Thank you for your response! I believe Shopify has fixed! I have testing
and all seems to be working as it should. I was able to manually link my
Shopify SKU's to my Amazon SKU's. FYI, the issue is that I was on Amazon
prior to joining Shopify and let Amazon auto assign the SKU's. Once they
are assigned by Amazon you cannot change them, only delete and relist at
which point you will lose all reviews and other analytical data.
0 Likes