Take the time to read through a thread. For anyone having this issue (like I did), just want to update this thread to recommend the solution offered by LushHairUK, the solution offered by Brian never worked for me even though a shopify guru followed his solution. When that didn't work, I tried the solution given by LushHairUK and it worked instantly. I did not comment out anything (as recommended by Brian), I just replaced the broken link with the code recommended and then pressed on the link they provided to check error. It came up 0 errors, and then pressed 'VALIDATE FIX' in google console, took a day for Google sitelinks to validate fix and confirm everything is error free.