Solved

THERE IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO A PERSON????

MichaelYerdon
Visitor
1 0 0

I have spent three hours looking for a way to speak to a person.  Please rectify 

Accepted Solution (1)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 305

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @MichaelYerdon!

Olivia here from the Shopify Team. Thanks for connecting with us and sharing your question. There are a few different ways to get in touch with us that I'm happy to outline for you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

24/7 Phone Support

1. Visit https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/login-

2. Please log in to your shop.

3. You must search for the topic you need assistance with. Scroll down the page of results until you see available contact options - choose phone support.

4. Our concierge will check to see if there is a spot available for a callback. 

5. If a callback spot is available, a phone number field appears for you to input your information and the “Request a callback” option is presented.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

24/7 Chat and Email Support

The quickest way to get in touch with our team is through live chat (also available with the same steps above). You are not required to log in to your store for chat support, and will be connected with a live representative within minutes.

You can also drop us an email there if you prefer, and we will get back to you within 24-72 hours.

24/7 Social Media Support

Connect with us via Facebook or Twitter

Furthermore, I'm more than to help you out here in our forums! Go ahead and post your question/s as a reply in this thread so I can assist.

I look forward to connecting,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 305

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @MichaelYerdon!

Olivia here from the Shopify Team. Thanks for connecting with us and sharing your question. There are a few different ways to get in touch with us that I'm happy to outline for you.

24/7 Phone Support

1. Visit https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/login-

2. Please log in to your shop.

3. You must search for the topic you need assistance with. Scroll down the page of results until you see available contact options - choose phone support.

4. Our concierge will check to see if there is a spot available for a callback. 

5. If a callback spot is available, a phone number field appears for you to input your information and the “Request a callback” option is presented.

24/7 Chat and Email Support

The quickest way to get in touch with our team is through live chat (also available with the same steps above). You are not required to log in to your store for chat support, and will be connected with a live representative within minutes.

You can also drop us an email there if you prefer, and we will get back to you within 24-72 hours.

24/7 Social Media Support

Connect with us via Facebook or Twitter

Furthermore, I'm more than to help you out here in our forums! Go ahead and post your question/s as a reply in this thread so I can assist.

I look forward to connecting,

LaneyASB
Visitor
1 0 0

Not a real reply. So do have a shop on Shopify one has to communicate via text or email - correct?

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 305

Hey, @LaneyASB.

Welcome to Shopify Community. 

We definitely offer 24/7 callback support on an availability basis, which means you will see that option if there is room in the queue. On the other hand, live chat is currently the quickest way to have any account-specific questions answered. 

For all other general queries, take advantage of our community and post your question here or connect with us via Facebook or Twitter

Warm regards,

JGJones
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Olivia,  I keep trying this and everything just takes me back to the support page. I tried your chat link, just again goes to the support page. I am wanting to set up a store here and I'm very self sufficient, but I do need to be able to ask a person on occasion. If I can't do that here I may find another place to set up. None of your options answer my question. 

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 305

Thank you for your reply, @JGJones!

Once you are re-directed to the support page, you will be asked to log in or continue without an account. Then, you must choose the topic relevant to your issue and you will be presented with a list of articles.

There, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and review your contact options.

Let me know if that works,

AwardsNorth
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Olivia:

Hopefully you can help me.  I have been trying to connect to support but I can't.  It tells me it doesn't recognize my store when I sign in and tells me to tell my advisor but I can't speak to an advisor.  If someone could tell me how to get in touch with someone that will actually work it would be great.

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 305

Hi, @AwardsNorth!

I realize it has been some time since you posted, though I wanted to make sure you were able to get the support you need.

When reaching out for support on our Help Center we recommend choosing "I don't have an account" if you are unable to access yours. This way, you can still join the queue and connect with a live representative to get assistance. Not only will they be able to locate your account, they can also help you regain access sooner than later.

I trust that helps, but let me know if I have missed anything.