Tags Not Showing Up in Automated Collection

naturalfoods
5 0 0

I am creating an Automated Collection and naming it "Cough,Cold & Flu." Under 'Conditions.' I check 'any' and 'Product tag' is 'equal to' and begin typing "sore." Nothing comes up despite having products that I confirmed are tagged with 'Sore Throat.'

0 Likes
Ann
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 92

Hey there, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

That's strange for sure! It could just be that the tag isn't populating while you type it out. Are you getting an error when you finish typing out the whole tag and try to add it that way? Or does the rule appear but no items?

Let me know! 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
naturalfoods
5 0 0

Since it wasn't an option available to select, I just entered it as text, "Sore Throat." Then I tried to put it into a menu as a Collection - it didn't show up as an available collection!

0 Likes
Ann
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 92

Hey again, 

Can you share the URL for the collection that won't appear in your menu? Additionally, can you share a screenshot of the collection not appearing in your navigation? 

That will help me take a closer look! 

Have a great one,
Ann

0 Likes
naturalfoods
5 0 0

https://eurekamarket.net/collections/sore-throat

prelaunch password naturalstatefoods

(The platform is only allowing me to add one image - I'll add the rest at the top of the post)

0 Likes
Ann
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 92

Hey, 

Thanks so much for that! Everything looks like you've got it set up properly, it's definitely odd that the new collection isn't appearing.

Do you by chance have a theme that controls the navigation in the theme settings? Or alternatively, do you have an app for creating navigation installed in the store? 

Have a great one,
Ann

0 Likes
naturalfoods
5 0 0

Searchanise app

0 Likes
Ann
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 92

Hey, 

I see! In that case, I would recommend reaching out to the app developers support team directly. You can do that by heading to the app section in your admin, clicking on the app in question, and in the pop up window, you'll see a link to contact the developers. They'll be able to look into this for you and see why your menu items aren't appearing. 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us in this thread :)

Have a great one,
Ann

0 Likes
Angeldesign
4 0 0

Hey I need some help please! Having the same issue I need to make a collection using the “product” tag it is in the CSV and in the individual products but when I go to add it in the conditions section the word “product” doesn’t show up? And it’s only showing up some products in that collection on my home page 

0 Likes
Angeldesign
4 0 0

I’ve noticed the ones that aren’t showing up have variants I don’t know if that helps with the problem aha

0 Likes