Tay21
5 0 0

How Do I Go About That?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3419 194 618

This is an accepted solution.

@Tay21, I hope you are doing well! Do you need feedback on your store?

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Tay21
5 0 0

Yes I Am Thank You.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3419 194 618

This is an accepted solution.

@Tay21, please share your store URL so I can look into it and provide you the feedback. 

0 Likes
Tay21
5 0 0

Sorry I’m Late But It’s annlyn.myshopify.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3419 194 618

Hello @Tay21This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Footer Menu- Add policies, social media links, about us, contact us in the footer menu.

- Brand logo- Add an attractive brand logo, it will help you in branding. 

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers.

- Add a sales motivator bar, it will help you to encourage more purchases. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

0 Likes