Tanisha Shaefer Shopify Store (https://da-struggle-iz-real-clothing.myshopify.com/)

tashae8495
1 0 0

Hi I was wondering when do i have to make my payments for my shopify store?? I have no idea when my payments are due... I think i am on a 30 day free trial period or something im not for sure.. can someone let me know when i have to make a payment and send me the details please 

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1060 100 152

Hi, @tashae8495.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That's a great question!

You can view your upcoming bill directly from your admin, which is located in the new Plan (formerly Plans and permissions) and Billing settings. From there, you can manage your account, update your billing information, update your plan, and much more.

Just so you're aware, Shopify also offers annual subscriptions - where you can get a discount based on your subscription period. You can get 10% off with an annual subscription, 20% off with a biennial subscription, or 25% off with a triennial subscription. It's also worth mentioning that you can also choose between getting a free custom domain for a year or getting the Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) feature ($20 per month add-on) for free. If this happens to be something you're interested, you can update your billing period and view more details of our subscription offers. Should you decide to move forward with an annual subscription, remember to contact our Support team and let them know whether you'd like the custom domain or the CCS add-on. 

If you're unable to see your upcoming bill or any information on your trial period, this is something that our Support team would be happy to help you with. Though I'm unable to take a closer look at your account, as we're unable to provide account-specific support over the Community Forums. However, our Support can assist you through live chat, email, or callback. To contact our Support team and begin a support request, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account. 

I've also taken the opportunity to look at your shop and I think it looks amazing! The only piece of feedback I have is that the second slideshow image seems be a little blurry on my end. That being said, I do feel that there may be an opportunity to utilize some of the other sections offered by your theme as well, such as the Featured product or Image with text sections - to showcase certain products, or share more information about your brand and vision with your customers. 

Let me know if this helps point you in the right direction to learn more about your plan details!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes