Technical Issues Please Help Me

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello I dont know why i cant access my shopify store toofeminine.myshopify.com or another store which i am an employee for them tiny-tots-eco.myshopify.com, I know is only not working for me cause the owner of tiny-tots-eco.myshopify.com says everything is working just fine. When i try to login it tell me:
This site can’t be reached
tiny-tots-eco.myshopify.com’s server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

and the same tells me for my own store (toofeminine.myshopify.com)
Am i being blocked or something?
Can someone please help me here!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3393 252 612

Hi @ummsarah95,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I just took a look and like the owner of the tiny tots store mentioned everything does seem to be running normally at least on the front end. Can I ask if you mean the front-facing end of the store as well or do you mean trying to get access to the admin? 

This is how the toofeminine.myshopify.com store looks when I click to enter it. Everything is working ok and you just need to enter the password. 

19-06-tafyt-yi5uc

This is what I see for the tiny-tots-eco.myshopify.com storefront:

19-06-7hqb5-2fprf

Would you be able to share a screenshot of what you're seeing to help give us some better context of what could be going on here, please? 

Can I ask you to also try looking at the websites or logging in on different devices with a different internet (IP) connection also? I'm thinking it might be a device or IP issue if it seems to be working for others but not you.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0
Hello,
Yes it seems to be an Ip issue what can I do to fix it cause it works for
everyone and when I log in from an another Internet connection it works.
It's only my homes WiFi connection.
Is there a way to fix that?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3393 252 612

Thanks for getting back to me. 

There are a few things you can do if it is an IP issue. This might seem obvious but turn your internet router off for 30 seconds and back on again, stranger things have happened. As well as trying on a different device, to also clear your browser cache. Last but not least I would reach out to your internet provider directly about it. The IP is something provided by them and it is stemming from the internet service.

Can you try all of the above and let me know how you get on, please? 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I've been having this issue for the past 3 days. Reached out to my ISP, and the tech confirmed it was ISP related as they could not access any shopify hosted websites. So I am awaiting the feedback. I could imagine something like this occurred!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Sorry to dig this old thread up but did you get an answer. I am having the same issue now. I can't visit my own Shopify website or even log into my account.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey  

0 Likes